fall

Voting

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Honestly?!

Another note from my daughter Rachel. This is her response (posted on her facebook) to my note Endowed Ear-Rings. I am loved!! Rachel will work through her anger, I am sure, and the incident I experienced today with the woman in the parking lot will serve to be a reminder to all of us to use our words/actions/lives to be encouragers...even to strangers.

"Here's my mom's latest note. After reading it, I am pissed! Livid. Angry. Unsettled. So annoyed. Who does this woman, and anyone like her, think she is? That is so rude and I am so disgusted. I would like to see her go through what my mom is going through and still praise Jesus everyday, still go to work (and do her job well), still take care of her family, still keep up with her responsibilities, still look gorgeous!, and still have a smile on her face! So rude."

-----

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way Rachel does about that woman. But at the same time, it makes me more mindful of the snap judgments that I pass on people in the parking lot or out shopping (usually subconsciously). I have no idea what they're going through. All people are beautiful, no matter what. Your blog is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete