fall

Voting

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Is It Well?

  1. When peace, like a river, attendeth my way,
  2. oh, Lord, please send me your peace...

  3. When sorrows like sea billows roll;
  4. I am drowning~

  5. Whatever my lot, Thou has taught me to say,
  6. I will say it but I don't feel it...

  7. It is well, it is well, with my soul.
  8. Make it well.  Make it well, with my soul.

It is well, with my soul,
It is well, it is well, with my soul.


  1. Though Satan should buffet, though trials should come,
  2. he is buffeting...trials are here--the trial is not breast cancer.  The trial is fear.

  3. Let this blest assurance control,
  4. please be my assurance...please control~

That Christ has regarded my helpless estate,
You know!  You know my helplessness, my terror...and You are in control~

And hath shed His own blood for my soul.
And You, Christ, shed your own blood for me.  For me.  

My sin, oh, the bliss of this glorious thought!
amazing...awesome...glorious

My sin, not in part but the whole,

Is nailed to the cross, and I bear it no more,
Let it go, let it go
  1. Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, O my soul!





No comments:

Post a Comment