fall

Voting

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Breast Cancer...

is the pits. I found a lump in my right breast last week and after waiting an agonizing 4 days, received the diagnosis of cancer on Thursday evening. I am scheduled for an MRI tomorrow to make sure the cancer is really only in my right breast, and then surgery on Tuesday afternoon. It seems the cancer was found early, as the tumor is estimated to be 1.5 cm. We'll know more about the extent and stage of the cancer after surgery. So, yes, I am scared. I am tired of crying. I am tired. But, I am not worried anymore. I am not worried because I know God is in control, and I rest in His hands. I know He is able to heal me, and I know that He is able to take care of my family. "blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction..." He comforts me.

No comments:

Post a Comment